Amidst the very busy and hectic lives that all of us live, we generally skip our breakfast. You might try your hands on a quick cheese sandwich or a handy fruit. But ignoring your breakfast is not a good option. During your 8 hours of sleep, your body functions and uses all the energy produced during the day. When it’s the morning time, you need to refuel your body. you shour day with a healthy and nutrient-rich breakfast, you can easily keep your energy levels up. You should not skip first meal of the day as then you allow your body to crave and overeat while you have your other meals. We know you are tired of making breakfast daily. But we have listed several healthy breakfast recipes below so that you can enjoy your breakfast each day.
2 Different Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Pick
Chocolate And Peanut Butter No-Bake Bites
To have a protein-rich breakfast, you surely need to try these bites. You can make them quickly and easily. It will help if you start by collecting different ingredients. You need:
- One tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ⅔ cup Toasted Unsweetened Coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup Honey
- ¼ cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- ½ cup Ground Flaxseeds
- One teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
How To Make?
- Take a big bowl. Add all ingredients together until they are evenly combined.
- Once done, cover the bowl and refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- As soon as the mixture cools, take the bowl out and make small cute protein energy bites. It depends on you how you shape them.
- You can have these balls till one week by keeping them in the refrigerator.
Baked Peach Almond Oatmeal
If you are bored of intaking regular oatmeal, then this one’s for you. This breakfast option is something that you can reheat and eat again for a week. The ingredients required are:
- 2 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon baking powder
- One teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- 2 cup almond breeze vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- One large egg
- Three tablespoons melted coconut oil
- One tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 ½ cup chopped peaches
- Peach slices (Optional)
How To Make It?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir all the ingredients together.
- Take one more bowl and whisk almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract, egg, and almond extract.
- Add all the peaches on the bottom of the baking dish. Now add the prepared oat mixture evenly over the placed peaches. Followed by pouring almond milk mixture over the oats, shake the baking dish so that the oat mixture evenly absorbs the milk. Adding peach slices over the oatmeal is optional.
- Bake the dish for 40 minutes till the top becomes golden brown. Let it cool for 3-4 minutes and enjoy it warm.
The two easy to go dishes can save you from not having anything in your breakfast. You can now enjoy a protein-rich breakfast that will fill you with energy.