Many people rely on a full liquid diet either because of swallowing issues or digestive problems. This diet allows a person to intake fluids such as glucose, milk, shakes, juices, and so on. If you have temporary digestive system distress, other foods after consulting a doctor can also be taken. Well, if you have just switched to a liquid diet, here is a perfect liquid breakfast diet plan for you.
Breakfast Options For Liquid Diet
There are several options you can rely on when following a liquid breakfast diet plan. Here are some of them:
Milk & Milk Shakes
Milk and milkshakes are ideal for people relying on a full liquid diet. Drink a glass of milk every morning or add it to smoothies, tea, or coffee. If your body can’t tolerate lactose, consider rice milk, soy milk, or coconut milk instead of cow’s milk. You can also use oat milk or almond milk in your liquid meals. Some incredible meals you can create using milk include:
- Strawberry Milkshake – Made with frozen strawberries, milk, and honey.
- Apple Pie Smoothie – Prepared with apple, banana, almond milk, yogurt, and maple syrup. Also, add cinnamon powder for an exceptional taste.
- Tea/Coffee – Include your favorite tea leaves. For coffee, you can have iced coffee, hot chocolate coffee, espresso, cappuccino, or any other of your choice.
- Blueberry Smoothie – Make with fresh or frozen blueberries, banana, and milk.
- Green Chia Smoothie – Use avocado, pineapple, chia seeds, milk, yogurt, and honey to make this green smoothie.
- Chocolate Banana Shake – Prepare this shake with milk, dark chocolate chips, and banana.
Fruit & Vegetable Juices
Liquid dieters can intake fruit and vegetable juices as long as they do not have pulp. Use a high-end juicer or blender to make juices of thin consistency. Don’t forget to use a sieve to eliminate the residue from the juices. Well, some juice options you can consider for breakfast include:
- The Detoxifier Juice – Make this healthy juice with apples, lemon, carrots, ginger powder, and beets.
- Green Juice – This healthy and delicious juice can be prepared with spinach, parsley, lemon, apples, kiwi, and cucumber.
- Citrus Juice – Use oranges, pineapple, and lemon to make this juice.
Custard & Puddings
Custards and puddings are permitted for people relying on a liquid breakfast diet plan. You can use any flavor to create your puddings and custards. Try making vanilla custard, chocolate pudding, or fruit custard. Make sure to blend the fruits well for the fruit custard or use fruit powders.
Pureed soups are also great to have if you are on a full liquid diet. Make a healthy cauliflower soup by using cauliflower heads, olive oil, garlic, onions, vegetable broth, coriander, coconut milk, and seasonings. You can also relish creamy tomato soup prepared with tomatoes, butter, celery, basil, flour, vegetable broth, milk, and seasonings. Apple and butternut squash soup, apple and peach soup, pumpkin soup, and carrot-ginger soup are other options to consider.
Frozen Yogurt & Ice-Creams
Frozen yogurt and ice-creams are also allowed for liquid dieters. There are several flavors you can use to create frozen yogurt or ice-creams. Some tantalizing options for you are:
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt – Use honey, strawberries, lime juice, and yogurt to make this delicious frozen yogurt.
- Avocado Frozen Yogurt – Prepare it with avocados, lime juice, honey, and yogurt.
- Blueberry Frozen Yogurt – Make this awesome frozen yogurt with honey, blueberries, full-fat yogurt, and lemon juice.
- Mango Frozen Yogurt – Use mangoes, honey, salt, yogurt, and lime juice to make it.
These are some incredible liquid breakfast options. You can also include sports drinks and melted cheese in your liquid diet.