If you have diabetes or on a routine weight loss diet chart, it is quite apparent to feel like trying some sweet dessert. To satisfy your sweet tooth, craving for sweets become more prominent. However, there are smart choices and substitutes you can afford that avoid high calories and rich fats. You can retain a healthier lifestyle if you have desserts without butter or whipped cream toppings, instead of choosing fruits. You can select any one among the ten healthy desserts that no wonder serve your taste buds.
The 10 Healthy Desserts Option To Try
Here we mention about 10 Healthy Desserts that can suit your craving for sweet desserts.
- Grilled Fruits- It won’t be any healthier if you cook fruits like banana, apple, strawberry, and pear slices that you put on the grill. It’s also sweeter. The natural sugar present in fruits becomes concentrated. Moreover, virgin fruits lose water and get caramelized. Hence, it produces a marvelous taste.
- Dark Chocolate “bark” – They are healthier, as these contain less sugar than milk chocolates. Consequently, it cuts down calorie and fat intake.
- Ricotta And Berries – If you wish to have ice cream, you can try these. 1cup of blended berries, with 1/4rth cup of low-calorie ricotta, works miraculously. It produces a low calorie, yet creamy combo.
- Healthy Apple Pie – Baked apple, spread with yogurt, cinnamon flakes, and crushed graham crackers, enables preparation of this sweet dessert.
- Biscotti – These are low-calorie cookies. These biscotti are available in the almond-apricot version or the honey-pistachio flavors. Besides, smaller cookies contribute only 70 calories to your overall food intake.
- Greek Yogurt Berry Brulee – Greek yogurt, spread on berries, burnt sugar topping is a delightfully sweet dessert choice for you. Furthermore, they are rich in vitamin C and calcium that will keep you healthy.
- Banana Ice Cream With Cinnamon And Walnuts – The name itself sounds yummy. They contain low calorie, no added sugar, and good fiber content because of banana. Additionally, the banana ice cream is very rich in potassium content.
- Chocolate Chia With Almond Bites – This kind of sweet dessert contains chia seeds and almonds. Furthermore, the dates add to the texture and crunch to this delightful dish. They provide low calories.
- Mini Icecream Sandwich – Layers of crackers or wafers with vanilla ice cream or yogurt is useful in preparing this sweet dish.
- Dark Chocolate-dipped Fruits – They involve the process of melting chocolate and dipping the choicest fruits before intake. Undoubtedly, it sounds tempting.
How Should We Decorate The Sweet Desserts
As per food facts, the first impression of the consumer is the primary guiding factor to dictate the taste. So, it becomes essential to decorate foodstuffs. The sweet desserts here are an excellent way. You can try the 6 Stainless Steel Nozzles, with Pastry Bag and Converter, to decorate your cakes and pastries like an expert.
This product enables you to bond with your kids. The product is super safe, hygienic, easily washable, and non-toxic. The set of 6 nozzles is of silicon, along with with one pastry bag, and one converter in a pack. The packaging size is 20*20*3cms. Also, these nozzles are 1.8cm dia with a 3cm height. Pastry bag length is 31cm, with dia of 17.5 cm.
Never mind if you are diabetic and inclined to lose weight. There are smart ways you can cut calories and fats to maintain health. Hence, we gave you ten healthy desserts you can select from. Thus, it is quite natural if you get tempted to eat desserts. It’s our sweet tooth, which provokes us to indulge. So, don’t worry, eat sweets, although you need to avoid some, but in a smarter way.